Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vampire Teeth


Growing up my mom always made these adorable teeth cookies. She always made them around valentines day I think because they were pink and like little smiling kisses. But I got thinking I could make these for Halloween with a small change. They are super easy.




Teeth cookies


Sugar Cookie dough


vanilla frosting colored pink


Mini marshmellows


large marshmellows cut into fangs




Roll out the cookie dough and cut into round, use you fingers to indent the lips and then score the cookie in half don't cut completely. Bake


Once cooled break in half at the score mark and frost the bottom of each half. place the marshmellows and top with the other half.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Bloody fangs! Great idea for next year when hopefully I can get my Halloween act together!

    ReplyDelete