Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Back!!

Alright after being gone for so long and all the traveling and to add sick kids on top of it... I never thought I would be so happy to be back in Burns but I am!!! Now we are just trying to get back to the swing of things and back on schedule! We will get there I'm sure... This is a recipe I made yesterday but am eating it today... My dear friend Michelle, surprised me and made me dinner last night since I haven't been feeling well, little did she know I had dinner in the crockpot. So we will be enjoying that tonight.

Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast

2-3 lb Pork Loin Roast fat trimmed
2 Tbsp Dijion Mustard
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp ground sage
1/2 tsp tarragon
1 meduim onion sliced
2 cups beef broth
1 tsp garlic minced
1 apple sliced

Place Apple and Onions on the bottom of the slow cooker. Coat the pork in the mustard and coat with an even coating of all the seasonings. place in slow cooker, add broth and cook on low for 3-4 hours till completly cooked and tender.

1 comment:

  1. In case any one wants to try this....Holy crap it is amazing! If you don't have the sage and tarragon seperatley I'd suggest using poultry seasoning. The dijion mustard adds such a nice flavor. I also stuck my roast under the broiler for a few minutes to brown it up a bit then topped it with some garlic compund butter. yummmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete