Tuesday, August 24, 2010

cream cheese pudding pie

So I was suppose to make a dessert for a dinner with friends and totally forgot...so I made it yesterday. I didn't want to go to the grocery store again, so I made this with stuff that I had on hand, it actually was really yummy! you could change it up easily as well.

Cream Cheese Pudding Pie
1/2 box graham crackers, made into crumbs
2 T butter, melted
Or you could use a premade graham cracker crust
1 pkg cream cheese softened
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1/4 c sugar
1 c milk
1/4 c carmel sauce
1/4 c chocolate sauce
chocolate curls

Make the crust by combining the crumbs and melted butter and forming into a crust. In a mixer combine cream cheese, sugar and pudding mix, mix till smooth. Add the milk, mix till smooth if too thick add a bit more milk. Spread the carmel on the bottom of the pie pan on top of the crust. Then spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce and top with chocolate curls. (to make chocolate curls use a veggie peeler) Refridgerate for 1 hour prior to service.

1 comment:

  1. Candace you are amazing. This creese cake was awesome. I love all of your cooking so much. I admit that I get a little concerned, only because I never had such great and eliquent food growing up. You are such a wonderful woman, I am so proud of you. The children and I are so blessed to have you and all your talents to share with us. I love you so very much. Can't wait to see you in a little bit. Thanks for all you do for me and the kids.

    ReplyDelete