(Parker in his Ninja Turtle gear he got for his Birthday)
- He loves all things Ninja turtle
- He is starting to be a really good eater, trying everything and not complaining, His favorite foods are Chicken, pineapple, Bacon, pizza, noodles and pretty much anything with sugar in it.
- He is our mischievous one, if it is quiet you need to go find out what Parker is getting into!
- He is our sensitive one, he cries easily and gets emotional. But I think it is because his heart is so big!
(His cake, he requested a Volcano with dinosaurs, too bad you can't buy dry ice in this tiny town or his cake would have been SO much cooler)
- He doesn't like water very much, but is getting much better and hopefully with swimming lessons this summer he will just get better!
- He loves his brothers and sister, he is always telling them he loves them and giving them hugs and kisses.
- He LOVES School, he is excited about starting Kindergarten in the fall, he is very smart and will do awesome in kindergarten.
- His favorite people are Mom of course! (yes I made it!) His buddy Riggs, and His teacher Tristy!
- He bears his testimony every fast Sunday by himself, we've never gone up there with him and he always bears a wonderful and strong testimony.
- He says he wants to be a Prophet when he gets older.
- He is a wonderful listener, and tries really hard to be obedient.
- He loves to smile,
- He loves soccer and riding bikes
Overall he is an AWESOME Son who we love so very much! Can't believe he is five! He and Porter are the same age for the next two weeks and I wouldn't have it any other way! We love you Buddy!