Monday, March 28, 2011

Porter turns 4!! WHAT?

This weekend we celebrated Porter's fourth Birthday. I got emotional..I know surprise surprise, as I thought about my sweet boy. He has gone through so very much and there was a time that we really didn't think that we would be blessed to have him remain in our family for this long.
Since hsi surgery I have seen him struggle with his speech and headaches, it seems so little in comaprison as to what it could have been.
We are so blessed adn grateful for this sweet little boy in our home, he loves all things cowboy lately and has quite the attitude lately...something we are working on :) He is extremely OCD which is hard to manage sometimes, he likes to have things a certain way, his way and can through one heck of a temper tantrum. On the flip side though he is very kind and loving. He is tender and sweet and tells the funniest stories! He has the most vivid imagination! He has pretend friends, Dinasour and Dinasour, and he has to have his "crunchy" blanket every night inorder to fall asleep. ( it is a striped afghan my Grnadma Murphy made him) He is such a character and we love him!

For his cake he wanted cowboy.. so I thought I'd go the easy route and use a horse pan, well aparently it looked to girly and Porter would have nothing to do with it. So I had to rush his cake and it didn't turn out the way I pictured it but it served it's purpose and he loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a fun day for Porter. The cake looks great. The only think that mattered was Porter and was he happy. Love that boy.

    ReplyDelete