Tuesday, April 10, 2012



Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday, we had great fun filled with Esater egg hunts, good food, friends and great lessons about the resurection. I did the resurection egg lesson that I do every year and started crying as my kids knew exactly what item represented before I had a chance to tell them or read the scriptures. I was so proud of them and it reassured me that we were doing a good job teaching them the things they need to know. I'm doing yet another wedding cake this weekend and it is going to be carrot cake. The bride really wanted to use her mom's recipe and I thought I better do a test run to check the recipe. So I made an Easter cake. Great Fun! Now I'm trying to unclog my kitchen sink so I can get all the prep done for the wedding cake! And I really Don't want to call a plumber!! AHHHHH! Pictures of the wedding cake will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment